Visit us at www.maconcountyhealth.org
1221 East Condit Street
Decatur, IL 62521
Phone: (217) 423-6988
Fax: (217) 423-7436
M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
excluding legal holidays
Public Health: Improving the Quality of Life Across the County, the State and the Nation.
The Macon County Health Department is dedicated to protecting the health of our community.
Some things we do include:
- Controlling the spread of disease.
- Enforcing safety and sanitary codes.
- Promoting healthy choices.
- Providing timely health information.
- Assisting with medical services.
Our philosophy is that:
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Healthy families need healthy environments.
- Safety first must be a way of life.
- Empowered people can take care of themselves