for Decatur, IL
Temperature: 60 F
Relative Humidity: 46%
Dewpoint: 39 F
Wind: From the NNW at 10 MPH
Today's percipitation: 0.00 in (0.0 mm)
ClearDetailed Forecast for Decatur
County Clerk Department
Stephen Bean, Macon County Clerk
Macon County Office Building
141 South Main Street, Room 104
Decatur, IL 62523
Phone: (217) 424-1305 or (217) 424-1307
Tax Extension: (217) 424-1308
Voters Registration: (217) 424-1309
M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
excluding legal holidays
- Chief election officer for the county
- Clerk of the County Board and the keeper of the county records
- Keeper of vital records including birth, death, and marriage records
- Responsible for computing tax rates and the redemption of delinquent taxes
- Commissions for Notary Publics, assumed business names (DBA), and statements of economic interest are filed with the County Clerk's office
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I order a birth certificate?
How do I obtain a marriage license?
How do I obtain a civil union license?
How can I become an election judge?
How do I obtain an assumed business name or DBA?
Please visit our downloads page and click on the County Clerk link on the left hand column for a complete list of the available County Clerk downloads.
Please visit our Voter & Election Information page for more information on this topic.
> Frequently Asked Questions
> Voter & Election Info